Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Derek Ramsay denies dating Jessy Mendiola

Actor Derek Ramsay said reports linking him to young Kapamilya star Jessy Mendiola are not true.

According to reports, Ramsay and Mendiola were seen going out together.

"Oo nga bakit nga ba (nababalita)? I heard that a few days ago. Pero no," the actor stressed in an interview during the press conference for his film "A Secret Affair" on Monday.

Mendiola, for her part, had earlier denied the rumors that she and Ramsay have been dating.

Ramsay, meanwhile, also denied that he is trying to win back former girlfriend Angelica Panganiban.

"It's been with finality for a long time. She's happy, I'm happy. We both moved on with our lives we are entering, I guess, new chapters of our lives," Ramsay said.

He also denied that he and Panganiban were recently spotted together.

"Unfortunately we haven't seen each other. I think she's out of the country. I'd been very busy especially after the transfer. I'd been living out of the suitcase for three months now. I'm shooting the movie. So no we have't had the chance to see each other," Ramsay said.

Ramsay and Panganiban broke up in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment