Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Derek Ramsay Okay makipagwork kina John Lloyd Cruz and Angelica Panganiban

Actor Derek Ramsay is open to working with former girlfriend Angelica Panganiban and her rumored boyfriend actor John Lloyd Cruz.

In an interview during a press conference for his film "A Secret Affair" on Monday, Ramsay believes that it would be easier now to work with Panganiban since they are no longer together.

As for Cruz, Ramsay said it would be an honor for him to work with Cruz, who's considered the country's most bankable actor.

"I was asked if I'd be willing to shoot with Angel or John Lloyd, I said most definitely. Si Angel, siguro mas madali na makaeksena kasi hindi ko na siya girlfriend. Kasi mas mahirap noong nagshoo-shoot kami noon ng 'I Love You Goodbye,' she was my girlfriend," Ramsay explained.

"John Lloyd (is the) No. 1 leading man. I can learn a lot from him which I did noong naka-trabaho ko siya dati. I don't think he also has bad blood against me," Ramsay added.

Ramsay stressed that he and Panganiban already moved on after their breakup in May.

"The focus is back. The crying has been done. It was nice to go through a breakup," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment