Friday, October 5, 2012

Gab Valenciano nabago ang buhay gawa ni Coleen Garcia

After admitting to the public that they are now officially a couple, Gab Valenciano said he is nothing short of smitten with Showtime co-host Coleen Garcia. The youngest son of Gary Valenciano admitted that he is not shy to back up his claim in a Hot Pinoy Showbiz interview last month where he stated that he and Coleen we’re “each other’s personal possession.” “I guess it just means we are each other’s… how can I say this… nobody else can have us,” he shared. The couple was inseparable at this year’s Star Magic Ball where they wore coordinated black and white outfits with touches of red. “In short, we’re like Koreans and we love it,” he told Hot Pinoy Showbiz  (Korean couples are known for wearing matching outfits.)

Gab shared how being with Coleen helped turn his perspective on life around. “How can I say this? My life has been surrounded by negativity, whether it’s with friends, whether it’s the public or publicity, it’s been surrounded by negativity. I’ve been called many names, I’ve been called a lot of things, and a lot of people think that for me wala lang. But it does hit me at times.  She was the one that made me feel that it’s okay. It’s okay to make mistakes, it’s okay to fall down. Even us, we’re not perfect. We go through things as well. People see us as a happy couple. But all I can say is we do have our challenges, but we do overcome them because we put each other first more than anything,” he shared.

The 24-year-old actor said he really wants his new relationship to be a serious one, which is why he worked up the guts to talk to her parents. “For the first time in my life, this was the time that I thought, I’m 24 na and it’s time to stop fooling around. So before anything happened, I talked to her parents. I said, ‘Tito, Tita, I know I’m not asking to marry her, but being a boyfriend is a serious thing and I take it seriously. And I want you guys to know that I take your daughter seriously,’” he revealed.

The talented ASAP performer said that he and Coleen don’t want to be pegged as a typical showbiz couple and would rather keep a low profile with their relationship. “We do this by living a simple life together, by doing simple things. We don’t need to do everything extravagant, to impress people or whatever. Just doing stuff we love. We just act naturally. That’s one of the biggest reasons why I can probably say that’s why I fell in love with this girl because I saw the genuine heart that she has and in this business, it’s very hard to be able to trust and to be able to pour your heart out to someone. With her I found it natural,” he admitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment