Monday, October 1, 2012

KC Concepcion bakit ibinunyag ang breakup nila ni Piolo Pascual sa TV

Not a few were left wondering why actress-host KC Concepcion went on national television to publicly confess her break-up with her then-boyfriend Piolo Pascual. But for the Megastar's daughter, it was a matter of "honoring the pain."

"I couldn't [get back to normal] at the time and I wanted to let go all of it -- all of the pretense," Concepcion told lifestyle magazine Mega in its September 2012 issue.

"I wanted to stick to what's real and that's, at that time, all I knew. Any girl or any person would probably do the same in a situation like that," she added.

In November 2011, the Kapamilya actress sat down for a one-on-one interview with "The Buzz" host Boy Abunda, which was later aired amid rumors of her separation from Pascual.

The two officially became a couple in October 2010.

"It was to do a reality check for me. Before that, it was like my brain went haywire -- like everything I knew to be true, suddenly I wasn't sure of," Concepcion said, referring to her one-year relationship with the actor.

In her controversial interview confirming the breakup, the actress-host preferred to keep vague the reason behind their split. "May mga hinahanap ako na napaka-basic lang na hanapin ng isang babae sa isang boyfriend, sa isang lalaki. Ayaw ko na siguro pumunta sa details kasi parang ayaw kong siraan siya," she said at the time.

Now almost a year since, Concepcion said she is intent on moving forward.

"For me, it was not real anymore. But after that confession, now it's finally over, it's all in the past," said Concepcion, who has admitted being wooed by a French man named Pierre Emmanuel Plassart.

According to the Kapamilya actress, only having just moved on from her breakup with Pascual, she has communicated to Plassart her preference to take "things one step at a time."

"He (Plassart) knows that I want to pick up the pieces," she said in an earlier interview. "Nandoon kasi ako sa time in my life kung saan I need to pick up the pieces. Ang daming nag-iba simula nung last year so I'm taking things one step at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment