Saturday, October 6, 2012

Xian Lim Says He Doesn't Think about Rivals for Kim Chiu's Affections

The actor says that he would rather focus on making Kim feel special all the time.
When asked if he minds having a rival for Kim Chiu’s affections, actor Xian Lim, who has been courting the actress for quite some time, said that he would rather not think about these things. Kim had admitted earlier that she also has another suitor aside from Xian, whom she did not identify.

“Hindi ko naman iniisip yung mga ganoon!” he was quoted as saying in an article on PEP.ph. “Ang dami-dami ko nang iniisip. Hindi ko na kailangang isipin pa ang mga ganoon (I don’t think about those things! A lot of things are already on my mind. I don’t need to think of those things as well.).”

“I’m just gonna be here to make her feel special always, di ba?” he said. “I’m gonna make her feel like a girl, treat her like a girl. At kung saan man mauwi yun, bahala na (and whatever will happen will happen!)!”

Xian also said that he just wants Kim to be happy. “Kung saan siya masaya (Wherever she’s happy in)... I think she deserves to be happy,” he said. "Tapos ako naman, I’m gonna be working really hard. Kasi pakiramdam ko, suwerte ako, e, dahil sa magagandang opportunities na dumarating sa buhay ko ngayon (As for me, I’m gonna be working really hard because I feel blessed with the great opportunities that are coming into my life.)."

No comments:

Post a Comment