Monday, October 1, 2012

Xian Lim's mother approves of Kim Chiu

Mary Anne Cruz-Lim, the mother of actor Xian Lim, is hoping actress Kim Chiu will finally give her sweet "yes" to her son.

In a phone interview on "KrisTV" on Monday, Mrs. Lim said she approves of Chiu for her son.

"Si Xian I can see there's different glow in his eyes. Malaking tulong 'yon na si Kim, I can see na aside from being sweet, Kim is very old fashioned. Tulad ng nasabi ko sa iyo before, the first time we talked, sabi ko kay Xian, 'You find a nice girl.' And 'yan na nga siya. Sana sagutin niya na si Xian," Mrs. Lim said.

With the showbiz success of Lim, Mary Anne said she only wishes for her son's happiness.

"I'm really proud and what else can I ask for? I'm really blessed with wonderful son and very obedient. As long as he is happy that's all that matters to me," she said.

Currently, Lim and Chiu are working on ABS-CBN's upcoming series "Ina Kapatid Anak."

No comments:

Post a Comment