Saturday, March 10, 2012

Derek Ramsay, Takot mawala ang kanyang pamilya.

Derek Ramsay couldnt stop the tears from flowing while talking about his parents on The Buzz last Sunday, March 4. According to the actor, his greatest fear is losing his parents and hes come scarily close to that due to their present ailments. Dereks father is currently experiencing feet and stomach pains but refuses to see a doctor. The father of the Fil-Brit actor was supposed to finally go to the hospital but decided to cancel his consultation and attend a meeting with his son and ABS-CBN executives instead. Dereks mom, on the other hand, is recovering from a mild stroke. The actor often portrays tough guy roles but when it comes to his parents, he quickly turns into mush. Biggest fear kaya ayokong isipin. I cant entertain the thought na mawawala (ang mga magulang ko), shared Derek. According to the dramatic actor, family will always come first. And I try my best to make them proud. Its a great feeling that my parents are there for me, he shared. Another topic that was discussed during the interview is his relationship with Angelica Panganiban. After five years of being together the love that they have for each other has only grown stronger. The relationship is getting stronger and stronger every day, even though we dont get to spend as much time together, shared the Fil-Brit actor. The relationship is still going forward and thats whats important and shes definitely growing as a person and I am growing as a person. According to Derek, knowing Angel has made him a better person. Like what my sister said, she never has seen me this happy, and my parents are very happy with my relationship and how it has affected me. Angel has made me a better person. Angel has given me direction and di na masyado matigas ang ulo ko when it comes to other things in life, he enthused.

No comments:

Post a Comment