Monday, March 26, 2012

Toni Gonzaga, 2 Years From Now Magpapakasal

In an interview, Paul Soriano shared that he would love to direct his girlfriend Toni Gonzaga in a movie as he’s also a huge fan of her work. “I worked with Toni in A Journey Home. So I definitely believe that it works—Toni in front of the camera, me behind the camera. I think that's definitely in the future. Whenever she's ready to work with me again, I'd be happy to. I know she's very busy, she has other movies lined up, so if I get that opportunity to work with her again... I know I've learned, I've gotten better with every film, so it would be an honor also to work with Toni because she's also very talented and amazing person.” 

Direk Paul also revealed that Toni happens to be his greatest inspiration in creating his award-winning digital film, Thelma. “She was very supportive since day one. She knows the demands of a director so she knows the right words to say and I appreciate that about her.” Every time he gets stressed with work, Toni’s always there to give him strength. “She’s very encouraging. She knows when to hug me, when to be there and I’m very thankful for that. She's one of the main reasons why [I’ve won awards for Thelma]. She may not be part of Thelma in the credits, but she's a big part of at least me in making the films. So thank you Toni.”

As one of Tinseltown’s ideal couples, they’ve always been asked about their wedding plans. And Direk Paul maintained that it’s only a matter of time before they take that next step in their relationship. “Sabi ni Toni [when she turns] 30, that’s two years from now, so I can wait two years. Next thing you know it's Christmas, next thing you know two years [have passed]. I have a lot of time to prepare. I’ll just save and I’ll make sure that when I do ask her, I’m ready [and] she's ready. Personally and emotionally, I’m ready. But of course it takes two to be ready. And she said two years so listen muna ko,” he added with an engaging smile.

Asked if he always says yes to whatever Toni says, Direk Paul was quick to say that she deserves all his love and devotion. “To Toni it’s hard to say no. Yes, I do say yes a lot to her. Why not? She deserves it.” He made it clear though that Toni’s not the controlling type of girlfriend. “Oh yeah, she knows her territory. She knows what to ask. That’s what��s great about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment