Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Xian Lim to Kim Chui: Gagawa Ako ng Paraan Para Magka-Time For Her

McFloat’s newest celebrity endorser Xian Lim held a special get-together with his selected fan groups at McDonald’s Quezon Avenue yesterday, March 20. In an interview, the dashing actor shared how he feels about his growing lists of endorsements ever since his successful stint in the teleserye, My Binondo Girl. “I’m really happy that all these blessings came [my way] I’m thankful to God for all the endorsements especially to McDonald’s because of their all-out support. Yung campaign ng McFloat perfect kasi kapag summer you hang out with your friends. That’s what I’ll do to make me happy this summer. Hang out in the summer sun with my friends with McFloat—that’s really refreshing.”

Although he’s busy with his commercial endorsements lately, Xian didn’t hide the fact that he still goes out a lot with Kim Chiu. The two were even spotted at the concert of Brian McKnight last Friday, March 16. Did he ask Kim to go out on a date that night? “Paano ba nangyari yun… parang ang sabi ko lang, nadaan na lang sa usapan, ‘So Brian McKnight?’ Nag-usap lang, tapos nagtanong [ako], ‘May kasama ka ba? Kung kailangan mo ng kasama nandito naman ako.’ Ganon,” Xian shyly admitted.

Xian further shared that he and Kim enjoyed watching the concert since they’re both fans of Brian McKnight’s songs. “It was fun. Ang galing ni Brian McKnight. Meron pa akong kasama na sobrang wonderful girl, what more can I ask for? Alam ko si Kim, favorite niya yung ‘Marry Your Daughter.’ Ako naman gusto ko yung ‘Back At One.’ So nag-enjoy talaga kami.”

Since they constantly go out coupled with the fact that Kim already introduced Xian to her relatives, many are wondering about the real score between them. But Xian refused to put a label on whatever they have right now. “Sabi ko naman I’ll make time [for her]. Masaya naman siya kasama.  I always say she's special. I have a busy schedule, she has a busy schedule, [pero] ‘pag merong time, lumalabas naman kami. Siyempre it’s a wonderful experience to be introduced to her family. It means it’s getting deeper, hindi lang siya yung hi-hello na friendship. Walang humahadlang. Kapag naramdaman ‘yan ng puso, hindi naman mapipigilan.”

There may be rumors that Enrique Gil is courting Kim, but Xian seems to have the advantage since he’ll get to spend more time with Kim during the Star Magic US tour this summer. “Excited ako with the whole tour kasi ang tagal ko na ring hindi nakakabalik ng States, more than one year na ata. And finally, this time, I have a whole new set of friends na I can share it with especially sina Matteo (Guidicelli), Maja (Salvador), Kim and all the other Star Magic artists.”

Given the chance, where would he take Kim for vacation? “Dinner or pasyal, lahat na, nandun na e! Yeah, if there’s time, I’m really hoping [na makapasyal kami], especially sa Hawaii, marami namang places sa Hawaii. Siyempre pagdating dun, maghahanap ako ng places to go. Yes, it would be nice to go to the beach. Hopefully, sa San Francisco (where he was born and raised), if we have more time, hopefully I can bring them somewhere.”

2 comments:

  1. I watched " My Binondo Girl " and they are bought wonderful, most especially, in the last few episodes where they locked lips, it was so romantic. Their kissing was so natural and was done so right, and they looked very sweet in their wedding. They are matched from heaven. Hope, their love is forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mE 2 I very enjoy watching their teleserye, .their sweetness were so very effortness but den its give viewer deep impact, I thot nawala na gana qo manood ng pilipino series since umalis aqo pinas but when I accidentally watch da binondo gurl omg! I got hooked although I used to hate ABS CBN apparently till now I got something wierd wen I missed new about them n ofcors I got addict in twitter bcoz of them. .

    ReplyDelete