Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sarah Geronimo, Gusto Ring Magsulat ng Sarili Nyang Kanta

NOT content with just performing, now Sarah Geronimo wants to try writing her own songs.

Speaking in Filipino, she says, “Gusto ko someday, matutunan ko at magkaroon ng courage na magsulat ng sarili kong kanta,  at makipag-collaboration with other artists.”

The people around her encourage her to go into it, knowing she can easily fulfill this dream because Sarah has not stopped learning.

Sarah also dreams of having a chance at international stardom.

“God willing, I will have the chance to bring honor to our country by making it on the international music scene,” she says.

Sarah G. Live airs every Sunday on ABS-CBN. She now shooting her reunion movie with John Lloyd Cruz.

“There are so many good singers or performers out there.  And I am one of those who have the chance to share my talent with the audience,” relates Sarah.  “So I am very grateful.  And if I would receive more blessings, this early, I am saying ‘thank you’ and praying for more,” Sarah, who hosted ABS-CBN’s Whitney House Special recently, says

No comments:

Post a Comment