Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kc Conception Sinaving Ang Pag atras niya sa nothing Compares to you ay sariling desisyon niya

KC Concepcion confirmed that she will no longer be part of the movie project with Anne Curtis and Derek Ramsay entitled Nothing Compares To You under Viva Films. She wanted to concentrate on her TV projects without having to stress about her work schedule.

"I really chose to focus on the soap. I wanted to take things a little bit more kalmado lang this year. Gusto ko i-enjoy yung mga ginagawa ko. And being with ate Juday (Judy Ann Santos) [in Against All Odds] was unexpected.  It's really one of those things that we talked about with Viva. And Boss Vic del Rosario was so kind to allow me to do this," she said in an interview with Hot Pinoy Showbiz last July 8.

When asked if she has no regrets about not being able to work with the box office teamup of Derek and Anne, KC believed that whoever would replace her would be perfect for the movie. "I love the tandem of me and Anne. I look forward to working with her. Si Derek nakatrabaho ko na. But there  are some things na timing is everything. Kung sino man ang papalit sa akin would really love the role. It's a very strong role," she reiterated.

KC also clarified that it's not that she didn't want to take on a sexy role in the film. "No, kasi my role in the teleserye is a little bit similar sa movie na dapat with Anne. Hindi po dahil dun. Actually kung ano makikita sa movie, when it was still me in their  mind, makikita naman nila sa teleserye. I really love the script of the teleserye. It's a personal choice."

The singer-actress is excited to be back on primetime TV since it's been a while since she did the teleserye Lovers In Paris. "Nag-meeting na rin kami with Sir Deo Endrinal, sa ABS-CBN, at talagang they really gave me an assurance  that this is different from anything I've done. I really trust them on this. I would say so [that this is worth quiting the movie].  And at the same  time, 'di porket nandiyan means it's the best thing for you  to do at the moment. I wanted to wait and see kung anong kapalit  at ito yun."

No comments:

Post a Comment