Thursday, July 5, 2012

Phil Younghusband Reveals How He Asked Angel Locsin to Be His Girlfriend

The Azkals player shares how he got Angel to say yes in an interview on The Buzz
Azkals player Phil Younghusband and actress Angel Locsin revealed that they've officially been boyfriend and girlfriend since May 27 on June 25. In an exclusive interview on The Buzz, Phil confessed exactly how Angel agreed to be his girlfriend, Push.com.ph reports.

The couple found that they both had clear schedules on May 27, so Phil planned to meet Angel at her house after she was done with a commitment in Baguio. He had boxes waiting for her in the living room; each box represented a place where a significant event in their relationship happened.

"In all three boxes may rose at may heart, and sa heart would say why [this place] was meaningful," he is quoted as saying. "Sa first box--it was indicated--where we first met, second box where I first said I love her, and the third box is where she said that she loves me. And the fourth box, may bagong place, and I said, 'And this is the place I ask you to officially be mine.'"

Phil had also written, "Will you be my girlfriend?" on a piece of paper, and when Angel checked the "Yes" box, he was ecstatic. He even knew the exact time their relationship became official. "11:56 PM," he shared with the hosts, much to the delight of the entire studio.

Phil had previously asked Angel to be his girlfriend at Christmastime in 2011, but because neither of them wanted their anniversary to fall on a holiday, Angel said to ask her another time. When The Buzz asked why he didn't feel disappointed after that first answer, he said, "I'm so in love with her, and patience is important."

While wedding bells aren't in their future just yet, Phil said, "I’m excited for our future, and I’m very, very happy [that] I can say, 'Yes, my girlfriend is Angel.'"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment