Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cameras start to roll for KC Concepcion newest soap

“The X Factor Philippines” host KC Concepcion shared her excitement to return to acting via her upcoming soap with actress Judy Ann Santos, who is dubbed as the Queen of Philippine Soap Operas.

On Twitter, Concepcion said she started taping for her newest series titled “Against All Odds” with Santos and hunk actor Sam Milby.

“It’s my happy 1st taping day for ‘Against All Odds’ with Judy Ann Santos & Sam Milby. Rained a lot!” she wrote.

Concepcion shared that it has been almost a year since she had her last acting project.

“My last acting job was MMK episode ‘Liham,’ 8 months ago. It’s nice to be back on weekday primetime w/ this project,” she said.

“I don’t do teleseryes often. And never planned on going full-out in showbiz. ‘Til when I’ll be in this job, I don’t know! But I enjoy it,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment